Argentina, Bolivia, Perù.
Fronteras Turisticas is one of the twenty project of the URB-AL III Programme
• About 9044 beneficiaries (indigenous and technicians from the participating local governments).
• 750 tourism entrepreneurs have acquired new skills tourist attention: computer access and management, basic English, guided hospitality, gastronomy, guided mountain, quality, service caravan calls, etc. This can provide better care and greater service quality.
• 170 tourism service providers integrated.
• 142 tourist sites positions in value.
• Route Camino Andino: border tourist route with cultural identity has established itself as a brand that has been already presented in the main international fairs (Madrid, London and Buenos Aires). Under this product is developed seven specific tourist routes.
• 8 centers created with access to new technologies.